About Compass Glass
Compass Glass Pty Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Mazor Group, and was established in early 2008 in premises at Brackenrite Business park in Brackenfell, Cape Town.
Compass Glass have assembled a strong team of professional managers, supervisors, foremen and operators with an extensive range of experience in the Flat Glass Industry and the downstream processing of primary float glass into a diverse range of value-added products to serve the Regional Market. Our large pool of skills at every stage of our operation ensures that customers will benefit in terms of quality and service exceeding best expectations and at competitive market-rates!
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU IN GLASS
- DO Energy-Saving
- DO Safety
- DO Security
- DO Solar and UV Control
- DO Aesthetics and Decoration
- DO Durability
- DO Reliability
- DO Value-for-Money
WHAT WE DON’T DO!
- DON’T Compromise on quality
- DON’T Compromise on service
- DON’T Compromise on Value-for-Money
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Compass Glass employ a wide range of modern equipment for the efficient and accurate production of the “ENVIRO” range of Architectural Glass, including:
- Cutting Monolithic and laminated glass
- Edge-working, Arrising, Flat-grinding, Smoothing, Polishing and Water-jet cutting
- Heat-treatment, Full toughening (FT) and Heat Strengthening (HS)
- Lamination and PVB and Interlayers
- SIG Units and Dual-sealed double glazing
- Screen-printing, Ceramic fritting and digital printing
- Materials, Clear float glass, Tinted float glass, Low-E glass and Solar control glass
- High South African content
- Produced to SABS and international standards